Unfortunately we don't currently have any showrooms where our products can be seen in person. In an effort to provide our customers with the most competitive prices all our products ship direct from our warehouse to your home.
We do offer free sample swatches if your are interested in experiencing our fabrics and confirming your color selection. We understand that this is not the same as touching or feeling our products in person, however we encourage you to check out our product reviews from our happy customers!
Does your upholstery show claw marks?
Yes. Our microfiber upholstery fabrics have tiny fibers that stick up from the base of the fabric called "pile" that when brushed against the weave of the fabric will appear darker than the surrounding fabric due to the way light reflects off these tiny fibers. This is a natural characteristic of all microfiber fabrics and cannot be avoided as this is what gives microfiber fabrics their velvety softness. In the case of claw marks, these will typically disappear altogether with normal use, or with a light massaging of the affected area. Please refer to our care guide for additional care instructions.
What are your business hours?
Our regular business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-9pm EST.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, GPay, Shop Pay, Discover, Diners Club, and Interac Visa Debit.
Financing is also available through Affirm. More information on financing through Affirm can be found here.
How do I check the status of my order?
Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and the details of your order.
If you live within our Standard Service Area you will receive a follow-up email once your order is ready for fulfillment where you can schedule your delivery.
If you live within our Extended Service Area, once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Modifying or Cancelling your Order
You can cancel your order and receive a full refund, or modify your order up to three business days prior to your order shipping. If you order has shipped you will be responsible for both the outbound and return shipping costs.
Made to Order products can only be modified or cancelled prior to being submitted to our manufacturer for production.
Shipping & Delivery
How will my items be delivered, and when will they arrive?
A comprehensive overview of our shipping and delivery options can be found on our Shipping and Delivery page.
Do you deliver outside of your Standard Delivery Area?
Yes, our products can be shipped outside of our Standard and Extended Delivery Areas for an additional cost. Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Do you offer white glove (in-home) delivery?
Yes, we now offer white glove delivery within our Standard Service Area. More information can be found on our Shipping and Delivery page.
Do you to ship to high-rise buildings?
Yes! Within our Standard Service Area we offer either Enhanced Threshold Delivery or White Glove Delivery. If you live in our Extended Service Area we are currently only able to offer Threshold Delivery. Additional details for each of our shipping options can be found on our Shipping and Delivery page.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently we only ship within Canada.
Returns & Exchanges
How do I make a return or exchange?
If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply contact us.
How long after purchase can I return an item?
With our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, we accept returns or exchanges up to 30 days after delivery. Kindly note returns are subject to a $50 return shipping fee.
What is your return and exchange policy?
A complete overview of our return and exchange policy can be found here.
Can I test your fabrics out before buying?
Absolutely, free fabric swatches are available here. In addition to confirming the look, feel and color of your fabric swatches, we encourage you to test these for yourself!
We think our fabrics speak for themselves, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, we are always here to help!
How do I care for my products?
▪ Vacuum the sofa regularly: Use a soft-bristled vacuum attachment to remove loose dirt, dust, and pet hair. Do this at least once a week to prevent dirt buildup.
▪ Treat spills and stains immediately: Soak stain with cool water and blot spills and stains with a paper towel as soon as possible. Avoid rubbing the stain, as this can cause it to spread.
▪ For stubborn stains, use a specialized microfiber cleaning solution or mild detergent mixed with water to clean the area. Always test the cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous area first to make sure it doesn't damage or discolor the fabric.
▪ Do not use use harsh chemicals: Avoid using bleach, ammonia, or other harsh chemicals to clean your microfiber sofa. These can damage the fabric and cause discoloration.
▪ Use a soft brush to restore the fabric's texture: Over time, the microfiber fabric may become matted or flattened. Use a soft-bristled brush to restore the fabric's texture by brushing it gently in a circular motion.
▪ In the case of scratches, brushing your microfiber sofa with a soft-bristled brush can help to restore the texture of the fabric and reduce the appearance of scratches. Brush gently in a circular motion.
▪ For more deeply seated scratches, lightly massage the affected area and repeat the above over the course of a few days. Sometimes the fabric just needs a little extra time for the fabric to expand and contract and reset the fiber position before these will dissappear.
▪ Rotate the cushions: To prevent uneven wear, rotate the cushions on your microfiber sofa regularly.
▪ Avoid direct sunlight: Direct sunlight can cause the fabric to fade and lose its color. Try to position your microfiber sofa away from direct sunlight or use window treatments to block out the sun.
▪ While our fabrics are durable and scratch resistant, they are not indestructible. Pets should be discouraged from scratching or biting the fabric.
By following these care instructions, you can keep your microfiber sofa looking and feeling like new for years to come.
Will I receive status updates on my order?
Once an order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation email with your order details. Your order will then be submitted for production and once complete you will be notified that your item is ready to be shipped.
During production there are no additional status updates that are provided.
Can I cancel my order?
There is a limited window of time between the time you place your order to when our manufacturer confirms your item in production of approximately 2-5 days where it may be possible to cancel your order. Please contact us as soon as possible should you wish to do so.
Once your order has been confirmed for production by our manufacturer, all costs of production will have been incurred, and any modifications, cancellations, or refunds are no longer possible.
Can I change the size of my products?
Unfortunately we are not able to customize or modify any of the existing product dimensions, but additional configurations may be possible. Please contact us to inquire.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.